Hadoop >> mail # dev >> Re: Wiki Editing

Re: Wiki Editing
+common-dev, bcc user
Hi Steve,
*I'm wondering if someone wouldn't mind adding my user to the list so I can

A wiki admin should be able to do this for you (a few of them are on this
mailing list). Feel free to send a reminder to the list if no one has added
you in a day or so.
* Additionally, I'd like to help update the maven site documentation to add

Documentation patches are always welcome. There is a test-patch.sh script
in the source tree which can be used to validate your patch.
Alternatively if you generate your patch against trunk you can cheat and
click 'Submit Patch' in the Jira to have Jenkins validate the patch for
you. To build and stage the site locally you can run something like "mvn
site:stage -DstagingDirectory=/tmp/myhadoopsite". This is useful to
manually verify the formatting looks as expected.
Thanks,
Arpit