Hadoop >> mail # dev >> [VOTE] Release Apache Hadoop 2.3.0

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Hadoop 2.3.0
If it's not too late, I'd like to bring your attention to YARN-1692.

We get a ConcurrentModificationException with the fair scheduler when it
updates demand, and we saw RM get into a pretty bad shape around the time
this happened. It would be great if this could make 2.3.0. I provided a
patch for this fix already.

Thoughts?

Thanks,
Sangjin