Hadoop >> mail # dev >> Re-swizzle 2.3

Re: Re-swizzle 2.3
Thanks for the link Arun, I went ahead and punted one HADOOP blocker, and
the remaining two HADOOP/HDFS looks like they're under active review.

Post-swizzle, it seems like most blockers for 2.4 would also apply to 2.3,
so I looked at that list too:

https://issues.apache.org/jira/issues/?filter=12326375&jql=project%20in%20(HADOOP%2C%20YARN%2C%20HDFS%2C%20MAPREDUCE)%20AND%20priority%20%3D%20Blocker%20AND%20status%20in%20(Open%2C%20%22In%20Progress%22%2C%20Reopened%2C%20%22Patch%20Available%22)%20AND%20%22Target%20Version%2Fs%22%20%3D%20%222.4.0%22

YARN-1673 IIUC relates to the AHS, so is actually only in branch-2 and not
branch-2.3.

HADOOP-10048, Jason's comment says he's okay with it not being a blocker.

HDFS-5796 hasn't seen much action. Kihwal or Haohui, could you comment on
the importance/status? I don't have much context in this area.

Best,
Andrew