Hadoop >> mail # user >> Big Data tech stack (was Spark vs. Storm)

Re: Big Data tech stack (was Spark vs. Storm)
I will second Stephen. At best you will arrive at a point where you can
tell "I don't care about your problems here is the solution". Even though
it sounds attractive if you are paid to set up the solution, that's really
not the position a 'client' would want you to hold.

Bertrand Dechoux