Hadoop >> mail # user >> How do I get started with hadoop on windows system

Re: How do I get started with hadoop on windows system
In order to get started with hadoop you need to install cgywin (Provides an
exact look and feel as linux)
Or else u can run ubundu in a vmPlayer
Once you done this
You can download hadoop directly from Apache or from other vendors
And Follow thiese steps:
http://www.unmeshasreeveni.blogspot.in/2014/04/hadoop-installation-for-beginners.html