Flume, mail # dev - [DISCUSS] Test on Patch Available

+
Brock Noland 2012-12-07, 16:11
+
Jarek Jarcec Cecho 2012-12-07, 16:26
+
Brock Noland 2012-12-07, 17:14
+
Jarek Jarcec Cecho 2012-12-07, 23:20
+
Mike Percy 2012-12-08, 08:39
Re: [DISCUSS] Test on Patch Available
Brock Noland 2012-12-20, 06:38
Just an update here, the last two comments on this JIRA
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FLUME-1787 are the messages on
failure and success. At present the only check it does is apply the
patch and run the tests. We can add more checks over time.  I ended up
not using the Hadoop script because it is one ugly beast of a shell
script. The patches on that jira are only for testing this script.
I'll be submitting a real patch soon.

Brock

Jarek Jarcec Cecho 2012-12-20, 15:04
+