Pig >> mail # user >> is reusing alias names in multiple foreach blocks safe?

+
Xiaomeng Wan 2010-12-02, 22:03
Re: is reusing alias names in multiple foreach blocks safe?
Yes, that is safe.
-Thejas

On 12/2/10 2:03 PM, "Xiaomeng Wan" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I just run a script in which I reuse some of the alias names in
different foreach blocks (by careless copying). it is like:

b = foreach a { x = ...; y = ...; ...}
i = foreach h { x = ...; y = ...; ...}

It finished and the results look ok. Can someone confirm that alias
names can be used repeatedly in different foreach blocks?

Regards,
Xiaomeng