HBase >> mail # dev >> HBase fixes in Maven Repo

Re: HBase fixes in Maven Repo
Hi Varun,

Is this an official release of 0.94? Where's the announcement? What do you
mean "linked against hbase-commons"? I'm not seeing it on the repo [0]. Why
was this special point-release produced? Lars is the release manager for
0.94, why isn't he doing this?

In short, an OSS project teetering on the edge of 1.0 dropping an
"official" custom build is highly unusual. It is my opinion that further
explanation is necessary.

Thanks,
Nick

[0]: http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/org/apache/hbase/hbase/