Sqoop >> mail # dev >> Sqoop Meetup in NYC, October 2012

Sqoop Meetup in NYC, October 2012
Dear Sqoop Users and Developers,

Strata + Hadoop World (http://strataconf.com/stratany2012) will be
held October 23-25 in NYC. I would like to organize a Sqoop Meetup
around this event. This Meetup will be a good place for users to
interact with each other and with Sqoop developers.

In order to help with organization, I have set up a form with a few
questions about what kind of Meetup the community wants, and which
evening is best:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dF9GanBXUDhINzJEUklRUk1uS0JmRlE6MQ#gid=0

Please fill this out, and feel free to contact me directly if you have
any questions.

Thanks,
Kathleen Ting