Hadoop >> mail # general >> [ANNOUNCE] New Hadoop Committer - Roman Shaposhnik

+
Alejandro Abdelnur 2013-10-24, 23:33
+
Andrew Wang 2013-10-24, 23:35
+
Ted Yu 2013-10-24, 23:37
+
Roman Shaposhnik 2013-10-26, 04:45
+
Sandy Ryza 2013-10-24, 23:47
Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Hadoop Committer - Roman Shaposhnik
Congratulations, Roman!

Chris Nauroth
Hortonworks
http://hortonworks.com/

--
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE
Sangjin Lee 2013-10-25, 00:05
+
Tsuyoshi OZAWA 2013-10-25, 09:12
+
Bobby Evans 2013-10-25, 14:55
+
Alejandro Abdelnur 2013-11-19, 17:27
+
Jarek Jarcec Cecho 2013-11-19, 17:34
+
Tsuyoshi OZAWA 2013-11-19, 17:49
+
Sangjin Lee 2013-11-19, 20:42
+
Ahmed Radwan 2013-11-19, 22:25
+
Mike Percy 2013-11-19, 22:52
+
Jun Ping Du 2013-11-20, 03:26
+
Karthik Kambatla 2013-11-22, 18:29
+
Roman Shaposhnik 2013-11-20, 02:21
+
Vinod Kumar Vavilapalli 2013-12-09, 19:07