Pig >> mail # user >> Join Question

Howdy folks,

Let's say I have a set of data that looks like this:

X, (X1, X2)
Y, (Y1, Y2, Y3)

So there could be an unknown number of members of each tuple per row.

I also have a second set of data that looks like this:

X1, 4, 5, 6
X2, 3, 7, 3

I'd like to join these such that I get:

X, (X1, 4, 5, 6), (X2, 3, 7, 3)