Flume >> mail # user >> Flume 1.3 package

+
Rahul Ravindran 2012-12-19, 17:34
Re: Flume 1.3 package
Hi,

Yes Flume 1.3. will be included in CDH 4.2.

Brock

On Wed, Dec 19, 2012 at 11:34 AM, Rahul Ravindran <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hi,
>   Is Flume 1.3 part of CDH4? Is Flume 1.3 part of any debian repo for
> installation? I have the link for http://flume.apache.org/download.html
> which gives me the tar file. However, this does not install Flume's
> dependencies.
> Thanks,
> ~Rahul.

Rahul Ravindran 2012-12-20, 11:31
+
Alexander Alten-Lorenz 2012-12-20, 12:15
+
Rahul Ravindran 2012-12-20, 13:18
+
Alexander Alten-Lorenz 2012-12-20, 13:45
+
Juhani Connolly 2012-12-21, 04:17