Accumulo >> mail # dev >> Table Namespaces

Table Namespaces
Is there a means of having namespace hierarchy for tables on an Accumulo
cluster?

I found this:

but have been unable to surmise whether or not this is something I could
use. I guess I'm asking if there is a means of implementing table namespaces
with either Java code or from a terminal.

Thanks,
Jeff
-----