Zookeeper, mail # user - Zookeeper born date

+
Diego Oliveira 2013-06-13, 02:51
+
Flavio Junqueira 2013-06-13, 07:26
+
MosonRono 2013-06-13, 07:41
+
Flavio Junqueira 2013-06-13, 07:45
+
Patrick Hunt 2013-06-13, 07:49
+
Diego Oliveira 2013-06-13, 13:39
+
Benjamin Reed 2013-06-13, 15:04
+
Ivan Kelly 2013-06-13, 17:24
Re: Zookeeper born date
Benjamin Reed 2013-06-13, 20:25
yep, sorry ivan. svn was "too new" at the time and we were still using cvs.
laurence was helping me with development at the time, so that is a
reasonable approximation.

thanx
ben