MapReduce >> mail # user >> RE: Decomssion datanode - no response

+
Devaraj k 2013-07-05, 03:39
Re: Decomssion datanode - no response
I added dfs.hosts.exclude before NN started.

and I updated /usr/local/hadoop/conf/dfs_exclude whith new hosts, but It
doesn't decomssion.

+
Azuryy Yu 2013-07-05, 02:42
+