HBase, mail # user - Many scanner opening

Re: Many scanner opening
Eugeny Morozov 2012-12-20, 10:32
Lars,

Cool stuff! Thanks a lot! I'm not sure I can apply the patch, cause we're
using CDH-4.1.1, but increasing size of internal scanner does the trick -
decreased number of scanners.
At least temporarily it's good enough.

Thanks!

--