HBase >> mail # user >> Hbase vs MongoDB

+
Dalia Sobhy 2012-02-18, 21:59
Re: Hbase vs MongoDB
Can you please provide more information about your use case?  It would also
be helpful if you provided more information about specifically what you are
trying to assess.

While I don't have MongoDB specific experience, I'm sure some here do.
 However, it is very difficult to be helpful when you ask such a generic
question.

thanks,
Jacques

2012/2/18 Dalia Sobhy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

> Could anyone help Hbase vs MongoDB??
+
Dalia Sobhy 2012-02-18, 22:16
+