Hadoop >> mail # user >> get result parameters of finished hadoop job

get result parameters of finished hadoop job
Hi , I want to get result information of finished hadoop job. Currently I
can see it using hadoop admin web console.
For example:

Kind% CompleteNum TasksPendingRunningCompleteKilledFailed/Killed
Task Attempts<http://hadoop-master.infolinks.local:8021/jobfailures.jsp?jobid=job_201108071903_0036>
map<http://hadoop-master.infolinks.local:8021/jobtasks.jsp?jobid=job_201108071903_0036&type=map&pagenum=1>
100.00%54500545<http://hadoop-master.infolinks.local:8021/jobtasks.jsp?jobid=job_201108071903_0036&type=map&pagenum=1&state=completed>
00 / 18<http://hadoop-master.infolinks.local:8021/jobfailures.jsp?jobid=job_201108071903_0036&kind=map&cause=killed>
reduce<http://hadoop-master.infolinks.local:8021/jobtasks.jsp?jobid=job_201108071903_0036&type=reduce&pagenum=1>
100.00%180018<http://hadoop-master.infolinks.local:8021/jobtasks.jsp?jobid=job_201108071903_0036&type=reduce&pagenum=1&state=completed>
00 / 4<http://hadoop-master.infolinks.local:8021/jobfailures.jsp?jobid=job_201108071903_0036&kind=reduce&cause=killed>
CounterMapReduceTotalJob CountersLaunched reduce tasks0022Rack-local map
tasks004Launched map tasks00563Data-local map tasks00559

But for my use case I need a way (api) to get this information from external
java application.

Question: Does hadoop provide API (or another way) to get result information
about hadoop jobs?

Thanks In Advance

Oleg.