HBase >> mail # dev >> HLogSplit error with hadoop-2.0.3-alpha and hbase trunk

+
ramkrishna vasudevan 2013-05-06, 11:26
+
Sergey Shelukhin 2013-05-06, 18:36
Re: HLogSplit error with hadoop-2.0.3-alpha and hbase trunk
Please take a look at the patch in
HBASE-8498<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HBASE-8498>...
this should make it possible to get more details.

+
ramkrishna vasudevan 2013-05-07, 02:42
+
ramkrishna vasudevan 2013-05-08, 06:04