Hadoop, mail # user - Re: Maintaining map reduce job logs - The best practices

Re: Maintaining map reduce job logs - The best practices
Raj Vishwanathan 2011-09-23, 13:10
Bejoy

You can find the job specific logs in two places. The first one is in the hdfs ouput directory. The second place is under $HADOOP_HOME/logs/history ($HADOOP_HOME/logs/history/done)

Both these paces have the config file and the job logs for each submited job.
Sent from my iPad
Please excuse the typos.