Pig >> mail # dev >> illustrate

+
Gianmarco De Francisci Mo... 2012-08-02, 13:52
+
Thejas Nair 2012-08-03, 21:30
Hi,
Thanks for your answer Thejas.
Here is the question:

"I got some advances today within the illustrator command. The ROW NUMBER
shows one tuple from the load and the same tuple after rank. Do you think
it is enough?

But, on the case of RANK BY, I think I've a problem within the
LineageTracer. While I was debugging it, I saw that on some point of the
latest foreach (after PORank), it threw an exception related with
boundaries of an array. Do you know which is exactly the use of it?
I was thinking on produce a Databag on the PORank, maybe it works."

I am not familiar with the illustrator code, so I am unable to answer his
questions right now.
Is there any up-to-date documentation on it? Or anybody already familiar
with it willing to give a hand?

Cheers,
--
Gianmarco

On Fri, Aug 3, 2012 at 11:30 PM, Thejas Nair <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Yes, illustrate is still supported. We made lot of improvements in 0.9 in
> getting it working under more conditions.
>
> Can you forward Allan's question to the list ?
>
> Thanks,
> Thejas
>

> On 8/2/12 6:52 AM, Gianmarco De Francisci Morales wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> The GSoC project that Allan is working on and that I am mentoring is at
>> the
>> point where we are starting to refine things.
>> One question Allan asked was about the illustrate command:
>> Are we still supporting it?
>> If so, is there anybody with experience that could give some suggestions
>> on
>> how to do it?
>>
>> Thanks,
>> --
>> Gianmarco

+
Allan 2012-08-04, 08:01
+
Allan 2012-08-07, 14:34
+
Gianmarco De Francisci Mo... 2012-08-09, 16:01
+
Dmitriy Ryaboy 2012-08-10, 07:13
+
Gianmarco De Francisci Mo... 2012-08-12, 09:39