HBase >> mail # user >> hbase.hregion.majorcompaction not taking effect.

+
Pranav Sharma 2013-02-21, 09:51
+
Jean-Marc Spaggiari 2013-02-21, 15:28
+
ramkrishna vasudevan 2013-02-21, 15:30
+
Jean-Marc Spaggiari 2013-02-21, 15:32
Re: hbase.hregion.majorcompaction not taking effect.
Just asking, how did you confirm major compaction is happening?
>From logs or the UI indicated every 24 hrs that major compaction is going
on?

Regards
Ram