Pig, mail # user - Pig as Connector with MongoDB and Node.js

+
Russell Jurney 2012-08-16, 22:07
+
Alan Gates 2012-08-17, 17:53
+
Jonathan Coveney 2012-08-17, 19:09
+
Santhosh M S 2012-08-17, 22:15
+
Alan Gates 2012-08-17, 22:20
+
Santhosh M S 2012-08-17, 22:28
+
Alan Gates 2012-08-22, 02:03
+
Russell Jurney 2012-08-22, 02:17
+
Santhosh M S 2012-08-22, 06:48
+
Alan Gates 2012-08-22, 20:34
+
Bill Graham 2012-08-22, 22:14
+
Santhosh M S 2012-08-23, 02:04
+
Russell Jurney 2012-08-22, 22:54
+
Russell Jurney 2012-08-22, 06:54
+
Santhosh M S 2012-08-22, 17:01
+
Russell Jurney 2012-08-22, 22:46
Re: Pig as Connector with MongoDB and Node.js
Santhosh M S 2012-08-24, 15:36
I hope we are clear on the guidelines for posting on the Apache Pig blog based on the response from the Apache Press Team.

I am summarizing it below:

1. Only Apache Pig Committers are allowed to blog on the Apache Pig blog

2. PMC members have to pen an introduction to articles by non-committers prior to the repost of the blog

3. Its fine to mention the name of the corporation as it relates to the current employment of the committer.

"Apache Pig Committer and TITLE at EMPLOYER AUTHOR NAME"
4. For PMC recommended reads, the location of the article is fine

"the latest article on BigData by Computerworld"
5. We need to stay vendor neutral as per ASF policy

I think we have a closure. Please let me know if its not the case.

Thanks,
Santhosh