HDFS >> mail # user >> java.net.ConnectException when using Httpfs

java.net.ConnectException when using Httpfs
Hello Hadoopers,

                          I am trying to configure httpfs below are my
 configurations in
*httpfs-site.xml*

<property>
<name>httpfs.fsAccess.conf:fs.default.name
</name>
<value>hdfs://132.168.0.10:8020</value>
</property>

*and in core-site.xml*

<property>
 <name>hadoop.proxyuser.hadoop.hosts</name>
 <value>132.168.0.10</value>
 </property>

<property>
<name>fs.default.name</name>
<value>viewfs:///</value>
</property>

<property>
<name>fs.viewfs.mounttable.default.link./NN1Home</name>
<value>hdfs://132.168.0.10:8020/NN1Home</value>
</property>

 I am able to start httpfs but when i try  to access a file through httpfs
it throws the below error

{"RemoteException":{"message":"Call From server1.local\/127.0.0.1 to
localhost:8020 failed on connection exception:
java.net.ConnectException: Connection refused; For more details see:
http://wiki.apache.org/hadoop/ConnectionRefused","exception":"ConnectException","javaClassName":"java.net.ConnectException"}}