Hive >> mail # user >> Hive Create Table command throws datanucleus error

Hive Create Table command throws datanucleus error
All,

I have installed Hive 0.10 in my system and am using postgres 9.3 installed
locally as the metastore. When i try to create a table in Hive I get the
following error. How can I get rid of this, please advise:

FAILED: Error in metadata:
MetaException(message:javax.jdo.JDOUserException: Could not create
"increment"/"table" value-generation container "SEQUENCE_TABLE" since
autoCreate flags do not allow it.
NestedThrowables:
org.datanucleus.exceptions.NucleusUserException: Could not create
"increment"/"table" value-generation container "SEQUENCE_TABLE" since
autoCreate flags do not allow it. )
org.apache.hadoop.hive.ql.exec.DDLTask

P.S. I tried setting the two datanucleus properties in hive-site.xml to
true, but it did not help:

  <value>true</value>
</property>

  <value>true</value>