HDFS >> mail # dev >> how to compile proto files?

Re: how to compile proto files?
I missed that. I do not if you can do that. BTW yarn generates files using
protoc. It might be a good idea to look at their build.

I have a jira opened to address this issue, HDFS-2578. Feel free to assign
it to yourself, if you want to work on it.