Zookeeper >> mail # dev >> Fwd: Problem in setting up Single Server and Developer Setup

Fwd: Problem in setting up Single Server and Developer Setup
Hi,

I am Guruprasad from Bangalore working for HP. I am very much new to
Zookeeper have started learning about this from two days to implement it in
our project.
Now I am trying to set up "Single Server and Developer Setup". I am
following the steps given in below pointer:

http://zookeeper.apache.org/doc/trunk/zookeeperStarted.html#sc_InstallingSingleMode

1) have created conf/zoo.cfg
2) ran bin/zkServer.sh start command

got below log in command prompt:
C:\zookeeper\zookeeper-3.4.4\bin>zkServer.sh start
Welcome to Git (version 1.7.10-preview20120409)
Run 'git help git' to display the help index.
Run 'git help <command>' to display help for specific commands.
JMX enabled by default
Using config: /c/zookeeper/zookeeper-3.4.4/bin/../conf/zoo.cfg
Starting zookeeper ... STARTED

3) ran bin/zkCli.sh -server 127.0.0.1:2181

got below error in command prompt:
C:\zookeeper\zookeeper-3.4.4\bin>zkCli.sh -server 127.0.0.1:2181
Welcome to Git (version 1.7.10-preview20120409)
Run 'git help git' to display the help index.
Run 'git help <command>' to display help for specific commands.
C:\zookeeper\zookeeper-3.4.4\bin\zkCli.sh: line 39: C:\Program: No such
file or
directory

Please help me in fixing this or suggest me some pointers. I have installed
zookeeper (zookeeper-3.4.4) in windows xp

Regards,

Guruprasad