HBase, mail # user - how many severs in a hbase cluster

Re: how many severs in a hbase cluster
Mohammad Tariq 2013-06-22, 23:21
Hello Iain,

         You would put a lot of pressure on the RAM if you do that. NN
already has high memory requirement and then having JT+ZK on the same
machine would be too heavy, IMHO.

Warm Regards,
Tariq
cloudfront.blogspot.com