HDFS >> mail # dev >> [VOTE] Merge the HA branch to trunk tomorrow - March 2nd

Re: [VOTE] Merge the HA branch to trunk tomorrow - March 2nd
Since it looks like there are no objections to the merge, I'm going to go
ahead and do it at 4:30pm PT today. At that time, please refrain from
committing to trunk until I've given the all clear.

Thanks to all who voted.

Best,
Aaron

--