Avro >> mail # user >> Joining Avro input files in using Java mapreduce

Joining Avro input files in using Java mapreduce
Hey folks,

Aware that I can use Pig, Hive, etc to join avro files together, but I have
several use cases where I need to perform a reduce-side join on two avro
files. MultipleInputs doesn't seem to like AvroInputFormat - any thoughts?

thanks!
Sripad
+
Martin Kleppmann 2013-04-24, 10:35