Bigtop >> mail # dev >> Bigtop 0.7.0 -- last call for blocker issues

Re: Bigtop 0.7.0 -- last call for blocker issues
On Tue, Sep 24, 2013 at 9:01 PM, Andrew Purtell <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I would like to get in 993 (Phoenix). Besides my debt for adding more smoke
> tests, are there other concerns about this? Since the time of the JIRA
> posting, Phoenix has had a 2.0 release incorporating the POM changes we
> requested for building against HBase on Hadoop 2. I would rebase 993 on
> this release.

+1 to having Phoenix in Bigtop 0.7.0. I've made 993 a blocker for the release.

Andrew, please let me know when the new patch is ready ASAP. Would
love to review it this week.

Thanks,
Roman.