Hadoop >> mail # general >> namenode HA using redhat GFS from SAN diskarray.

namenode HA using redhat GFS from SAN diskarray.
Hi,
   i want to config namenode HA with hadoop 2.0, but i don't have any NAS
device. instead i have SAN disk array.
   my question is:  Do you have any experience using REDHAT GFS  as "share
storage" between two namenode for HA?
  is it works? As we know from hadoop.apache.org that "NAS" stoarge is
recommended.
Best R.

beatls