Avro >> mail # user >> Avro file Compression

+
amit nanda 2013-08-19, 16:12
Re: Avro file Compression
Can you share your test? There is an example at
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/avro/trunk/lang/c/examples/quickstop.c
which has the right calls for using a file writer with a deflate codec
- is yours similar?

--
Harsh J
+