HBase >> mail # dev >> [DISCUSS] Namespace Delimiter

Re: [DISCUSS] Namespace Delimiter
I prefer using a delimiter that does not require migration.  As someone who
has to support a wide variety of users, this will cause much less confusion
from our users (and save me grief!)

>From the code [1], any symbol char other than '.', '_', or '-' would be an
ok delimiter.  howabout a ':' or '#'?

[1]