Zookeeper >> mail # user >> ZOOKEEPER-1437

+
Jordan Zimmerman 2012-10-14, 20:49
+
Hanno Schlichting 2012-10-14, 20:58
+
Jordan Zimmerman 2012-10-14, 21:03
Re: ZOOKEEPER-1437
On Sun, Oct 14, 2012 at 11:03 PM, Jordan Zimmerman
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> No - I haven't. I can't find that release on the mirrors. Do I have it build it myself?

It's still being "voted on", thus only lives at
https://people.apache.org/~mahadev/zookeeper-3.4.5-candidate-0/

Hanno
+
Jordan Zimmerman 2012-10-14, 21:11