From: "Yuvrajsinh Chauhan" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Tue, 17 Jul 2012 18:02:15
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: RE: HDFS Installation / Configuration

Dear Tariq,

All Web GUI are working fine. I can be able to make the directories using
./hadoop fs -mkdir command. (For Ex. ./hadoop fs -mkdir /test)
But where this files are getting created ? also the same directory created
on both the Node ?

I can see folder created on Namenode->Browse the filesystem Link. But the
same was not available on OS Level.

Sorry, But I am new in HDFS. So please excuse me for silly questions.
Regards,
Yuvrajsinh Chauhan