From: jagaran das <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "[EMAIL PROTECTED]" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Sunday, July 31, 2011 2:50 PM
Subject: DFSClient Protocol and FileSystem class

What is the difference between DFSClient Protocol and FileSystem class in Hadoop DFS (HDFS). Both of these classes are used for connecting a remote client to the namenode in HDFS. So,

 I wanted to know the advantages of one over the other and which one is suitable for remote-client connection.
Regards,
JD