HBase >> mail # user >> Master startup - Taking forever to complete - "Assigning META Region"

RE: Master startup - Taking forever to complete - "Assigning META Region"
May be after half an hour the Timeout monitor may try to assign it. It is an
internal thread that the system uses.
But I still doubt the zookeeper data.  This problem mainly happens if the
zookeeper node for META is still available.

Regards
Ram