Hadoop >> mail # general >> [VOTE] Maintain a single committer list for the Hadoop project

Re: [VOTE] Maintain a single committer list for the Hadoop project
It has been clear for a long time that HDFS & MapReduce were largely
disjoint developer communities. We set up the sub-projects to recognize
that fact and allow each community to focus on its own issues. I think
merging the committer lists is moving the project the wrong direction.

-1 to merging the committer lists