HBase >> mail # user >> Important "Undefined Error"

RE: Important "Undefined Error"

Hiiii shashwat,

Thanks for sharing your config files. But it seems that they are for pseudodistributed mode. I am using fully distributed mode on 4 PCs (one master and three slaves). Thus, it seems that these configs cannot work with mine...

Thanks,