MapReduce, mail # user - Redirects from namenode to datanode not working

Redirects from namenode to datanode not working
Visioner Sadak 2012-10-19, 06:27
Hello friends,
                     I m runnning hadoop in psuedo distr mode at a remote
linux ip ,Thru the namenode WEB UI i m able to access the directory
structure(thru data node) by clicking on browse the directory button but
when i click on live nodes i am able to see my datanode at localhost when i
click on tht it redirects my browser to localhost instead of my remote
linux box ip and i cant see the page....any hints on whts happening is it
becoz my datanode and namenode on same ip.....
+
Georgy Gryaznov 2012-10-23, 06:41
+
Visioner Sadak 2012-10-23, 07:04