Pig >> mail # user >> Pig HBaseStorage error

+
Mohit Anchlia 2012-08-11, 01:01
+
Mohit Anchlia 2012-08-12, 02:20
Re: Pig HBaseStorage error
This seems to be the problem:

        at
org.apache.hadoop.hbase.zookeeper.ZKConfig.parseZooCfg(ZKConfig.java:167)

Which seems like the Conf is null, which is really odd.
http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/hbase/branches/0.90/src/main/java/org/apache/hadoop/hbase/zookeeper/ZKConfig.java?view=markup

What version of Pig are you using? Does this happen when using a Pig build
from the trunk?

[EMAIL PROTECTED] going forward.*
+
Mohit Anchlia 2012-08-13, 15:28