MapReduce >> mail # user >> hdfs reformat confirmation message

Re: hdfs reformat confirmation message
Well, I think that would be a nice feature to have:
hadoop namenode -reformat -y
What do you think?
Can you add it to the HDFS�s Jira?
Regards

El 6/22/2011 4:46 PM, Virajith Jalaparti escribi�:

--
Marcos Lu�s Ort�z Valmaseda
  Software Engineer (UCI)