MapReduce, mail # user - Re: How to construct path to a HDFS dir in local host

Re: How to construct path to a HDFS dir in local host
Harsh J 2013-08-03, 17:38
Ensure you also initialize the FileSystem object (fs) against the
right FS URI. It may be trying to resolve /data as a LocalFS path.

--
Harsh J