Pig, mail # user - Input and output path

Re: Input and output path
Ruslan Al-Fakikh 2012-09-10, 23:17
Mohit,

I guess you could use parameters substitution here
http://wiki.apache.org/pig/ParameterSubstitution

Also, a note about your architecture:
You can consider using Hive partitions to effectively select
appropriate dates in the folder names. But as your tool is Pig, not
Hive, you can use HCatalog as a layer

Best Regards