Hadoop, mail # user - Re: Hello and request some advice.

Re: Hello and request some advice.
Gangadhar Ramini 2013-01-04, 18:04
Yes user owns the directory and had right permissions, still i don't
understand what could be the issue.
ls -ltr ~/hadoop-1.0.4/logs/history
total 0
drwxr-xr-x+ 1 garamini mkgroup 0 Jan  2 22:15

Thanks
-Gangadhar