Drill >> mail # dev >> First milestone release posted!

First milestone release posted!
Hey everybody, after working through a bunch of process and infrastructure
roadbumps, the first release of Apache Drill is generally available:
http://bit.ly/199voza

I'm looking forward to the next milestone and will share more about what
we're hoping to work one in the coming months.

Nice job everybody!

Jacques

PS: If another committer doesn't get to it, I'll try to add the download
link to the Drill site soon.