HBase >> mail # dev >> establish PreCommit build(s) on EC2 Jenkins

establish PreCommit build(s) on EC2 Jenkins
Hi,
I mentioned this initiative in the thread Andrew started.
As of my latest check, Apache Jenkins is still down. It has been off most
of time this week.
So we need to find an alternative.

Besides, we need EC2 where hostnames regularly contain hyphens. On the
Apache Jenkins, it wouldn't be easy to test the fix for the following JIRA:
HBASE-8207 Replication could have data loss when machine name contains
hyphen "-"

Please comment.

Thanks