Sqoop >> mail # dev >> [VOTE] Sqoop Release 1.4.2 : Attemp 2

+
abhijeet gaikwad 2012-08-16, 18:52
+
Bilung Lee 2012-08-22, 00:03
+
Jarek Jarcec Cecho 2012-08-22, 08:26
+
Bilung Lee 2012-08-22, 16:09
+
Olivier Lamy 2012-08-21, 19:43
+
Jarek Jarcec Cecho 2012-08-22, 16:40
Re: [VOTE] Sqoop Release 1.4.2 : Attemp 2
Thank you all for your votes and detailed verifications.
I am closing this vote and will send out the result shortly.

Thanks,
Abhijeet

 On Fri, Aug 17, 2012 at 12:22:22AM +0530, abhijeet gaikwad wrote:
>> Hi Devs,
>> As sent earlier today, this is the new vote we are carrying out for the
>> release.
>>
>> *** Please cast your vote by [3 working days after sending] ***
>>
>> Details:
>>
>> 1. The list of fixed issues:
>>
>> http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/sqoop/branches/branch-1.4.2/CHANGELOG.txt
>> 2. The tarball (*.tar.gz), signature (*.asc), checksum (*.md5), and
>> test result (log/*.ant_test.log):
>>     http://people.apache.org/~jarcec/sqoop-1.4.2-rc1/
>> 3. The tag to be voted upon:
>>     http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/sqoop/tags/release-1.4.2-rc1
>> 4. The KEYS file:
>>     http://www.apache.org/dist/sqoop/KEYS
>>
>> Let me know if you are not able to access any of the links or have any
>> suggestions.
>>
>> Thanks,
>> Abhijeet

+