Hive >> mail # user >> general question on hive client log

+
Chen Song 2012-10-24, 19:45
Re: general question on hive client log
by default hive reads the logging related configs from
hive-log4j.default in conf directory.
if you want the cwiki page, here it is
https://cwiki.apache.org/Hive/languagemanual-cli.html#LanguageManualCli-Logging

--